I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

>> Thursday, May 16, 2013

FAREWELL KATRINA

It is with a very heavy and sad heart that I must report that our own sweet Katrina Bryant, passed from this earth to her Heavenly reward on May 15, 2013.  Most of us were not aware this precious mother of 3 adopted children and countless foster children had been fighting Crohn's disease for many years and had undergone many serious surgeries.  Katrina's unexpected death has left a huge void in our group and my heart personally.  I will always remember her gentle, quiet, strength and confidence in God's "best" for her family, even when it meant she was not allowed to adopt the child of her heart......and there were many.    The last time I saw Katrina, we had a sweet visit and she assured me her health was improved and she made a point of encouraging me, as she always did.

We miss you already sweet Katrina and pledge to continue praying for Renaldo, Alexander, Andrew and "Sweet Pea" as well as the other two babies he was forced to return to DHR after your passing.

REST WELL SWEET FRIEND......NO MORE SUFFERING......NO MORE TEARS.


0 comments:







Background from

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP